Nonprofit Project Management & Planning
Client: NASCAT (The National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys)
This national association needed a coordinator to manage its website, communicate with members, and plan its annual destination meeting.
- Seek and evaluate resort proposals
- Negotiate event contract
- Manage event registration by members and sponsors
- Work with event sponsors/swag distribution
- Determine and secure event details including menus, AV needs, and program.
- Oversee event
- Maintain website (Webmaster)
- Plan and execute annual charity event including coordination with retail vendor, caterer, and members